Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Remotely - please contact us via phone or email
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Transfer Center Supervisor
- Transfer Center Coordinator
- Student Services Technician
- Senior Student Services Assistant
- Student Services Assistant
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS:
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, campus is closed to students until further notice and services are limited. Departments will be assisting students remotely. For more information and updates, please visit the SDCCD Coronavirus news center here: https://www.sdccd.edu/coronavirus/index.aspx
HOW TO CONTACT US:
For assistance, our phone/email hours will be Monday - Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Google voice: 619-800-3269. Please be ready with your Mesa College ID number so we can better assist you. if you leave a message provide a call back number. Please be advised an “unknown caller or blocked” will be returning your call. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, NO APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE VIA EMAIL. We will respond within 3-5 business days. Please do not forget to include your Mesa College ID number in the email, so we can better assist you.
Attention students sending emails to the Transfer Center: Do not send emails containing specific application questions. Due to the backlog of emails and the unique nature of transfer issues the Transfer Center cannot respond to these email. Please use our transfer application workshops, virtual open labs or other resources including video tutorials, video workshops and Transfer PowerPoints. Students can also sign up for one on one admissions representative meetings.
Use this link for more information regarding online services at SD Mesa College:
Student Services Online Resources
ONLINE TRANSFER SERVICES
- CSU Spring 2021 Application Assistance
- Transfer Workshops
- Virtual college rep meetings
- UC Week, CSU Week, and Private Schools Week (AICCU)
- SDEC Option Fair (San Diego Private Schools Fair)
- Transfer Fall 2020 FAQS
- SDSU Microsite Degree Completion Program at Mesa
- Final Year Transfer Check List
Virtual Help Desk
Have a transfer question for fall 2021 application cycle? Register here! - this will be open lab style Wednesdays and Fridays in September from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm.
CSU Application Assistance
- Please complete this application planning tool BEFORE you sign up to the CSU application Workshop. Your organization and pre-planning will assist us with a smooth CSU Application process. This will be your confirmation to move on to the virtual CSU application workshop
- CSU Application Guide Powerpoint: Cal State Apply application important information & key updates only presentation
- CSU Application
- CSU Application FAQs
- CSU Week: October 5th - 9th, 2020. Click here for more details!
SDSU CAL STATE APPLY Q AND A SESSIONS
- Tuesday, October 13th from 9:00 - 10:00 am, registration info coming soon
- Tuesday, November 17th from 3:00 - 4:00 pm, registration info coming soon
- Rio Hondo College CSU Application Workshop for Spring 2021
- For the Spring and Fall 2021 application term: Cal State Apply application tutorial video (step-by-step) click here:
UC Application assistance
- UC Santa Barbara UC Application Overview: 10 Steps Tutorial
- UC Transfer Application
- UC Transfer Application Planner( TAP)
- UC TAG Matrix
- UC TAG Workshop Powerpoint
- Click here for our Fall 2020 Transfer Events Flyer
- Helping students present themselves on the UC application: 9/23/20, 12 p.m.
- UC Financial Aid: Articulating the value of a UC education: 10/14/20, 12 p.m.
- Utilizing the Quick Reference Guide to UC Admissions: 10/15/20, 9 a.m.
- Transfer Pathways Guide: 10/21/20, 12 p.m.
- UC TAG Workshop by UC Santa Cruz Representative: 09/28/20, 10:00 - 11:00 p.m.
Are you interested in transferring to a four-year university? Get your transfer questions answered by a Transfer Center representative. Click here to register in advance for this meeting and to receive the zoom link.
- Transfer Tuesday Dates: September 8, 15, 22, and 29 from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Transfer Students General Education Certification
Have you been accepted to a CSU or UC for Fall 2020 and need a General Education Certification? Students who need certification of completion of lower-division general education requirements for transfer to UC or CSU, must complete the Request for Certification. Please complete the General Education Certification request form here, and email it to email@example.com . Please refer to the General Education Certification page for the requirements and procedure.
Click here: BLM Resources @ Mesa College
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.